Friday, December 7, 2007

song 12

Let this be the only love song i cry
Will you be the only love in my life
I ask you to draw me , i said i would run
So though i walk through the valley, yet will i trust
I ask to call me, i said i would come
So though i go up the mountain, yet will i run
Though my song be taken from me, yet will i sing, yet will i praise you
Though the joy be taken from me, yet will i laugh, yet will i shout unto you
Though the light be hidden from me, yet will i walk, yet will i run after you
Though my heart be slain within me yet will i trust, yet i will follow you
Because i know whatever you do ,you do through the eyes of mercy,
And nothing can be added to it , nothing can be taken away.
There is a time for every purpose under the heavens,
So tho my weaping may last the night,
Oh how your joy comes with the light
Though my song be taken from me, yet will i sing, yet will i praise you
Though my heart be slain within me yet will i trust, yet i will follow you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise Him for He is Holy, for He is Worthy, as simple as that. Awesome!

Katherine O said...

:) love you.