Saturday, November 17, 2007

mercy not sacrifice.

: this is what christ desires-mercy not sacrifice:


so many thoughts. so many emotions. the all consuming reality of Christ ...and his death for me because of his intense love and the uncomprehendable mercy he had upon me. He saw the crowd and had compassion on them. . he saw me and had mercy on me. i feel disgusted ... i don't even have the slightest idea what it is to live a life of mercy, compassion for others. to serve when it will cost me my dreams, to help when it will cost me my life, to give when it is all i have. . . and not out of sacrifice, but because of the simple fact that God has mercy on me. time and time again. He saw the crowd and had compassion, was moved, and gave. because he had mercy on me. oh, if only we lived as chirst. in mercy not religion. He did for me so how much i should do for others....


this is a picture of a kid i found in the streets one day in Mexico. many walk by...some make a small change...most don't endure to the end. to my parents who...have truly lived a life of mercy and not sacrifice. who have given when it has cost them, who have loved when hated, who have lived in mercy and not religion...who have shown me and many others what it is to live like Christ...i am forever thankful...blessed...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

this is beauty. thank you for sharing this.