Saturday, March 1, 2008

so it's been brought to my attention that i haven't blogged as of late. Some say that i just might have vanished, so i thought i would put up a little blog to update and put your minds at rest with the assurance i am quite alive.

i recently got back from another trip to mexico with an amazing family from the church i go to. We were there for a week and it was a great time. i got to teach a CPR/first aid class to the current students at our school of ministry and some of the staff. Spoke at the youth group and saw my family. all in all a refreshing time.

I am currently waiting to find out if i get into the BSN program i've been praying to get into in Sep. when i moved here two years ago i never realized how much work it would be, how much perseverance it would take and how hard it would really be, but i'm so blessed and gratefull for the people God has sent into my life to help me keep going and who have been such an encouragement to me. Ans hopefully through this little journey i've been traveling i have continued to grow and be continually rooted in faith.

I am also on a job hunt. it's lasted far more than i thought or wanted it to. for those of you how have had to do this, you know what it's like so there is no need to explain. And for those who have never had to endure the agony of awkward interviews, weird phone calls and interesting conversations with people who don't care....well you'll get your turn soon enough:)

My most current favorite music artist is kim walker(thanks to mc for always finding/spreading the good music) her cd is pretty freaking sweet.

And to sum my life up here is a pic of my most recent painting, which was used in a woman's conference last month. may life's journey continue on step at a time; following after the Christ in trust, hope and faith.

2 comments:

Matt said...

So, who is this "mc?"

I feel like I have an idea; but you can never be too sure.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, in the artist way of looking at it, it shows a great contrast on how delicate and strong a woman is. In what you say, you are like this woman, creation always reflects its creator ~=)